Words of Wisdom for the day
Girls are so dense. Thick-headed. Dare I say frustrating????
I have heard so many times that guys are dense: "why can't guys just listen better!?!?"
But the same is so true of girls. Miles away from reality sometimes.
Baby sneezes
Mommy pleases
Daddy breezes in.
So good on paper,
So romantic,
But it's all bewildering.
I know nothin' stays the same,
But if you're willing to play the game,
It's commin' around again.
So don't mind if I fall apart,
It's more good than a broken heart.
Pay the grocer,
Fix the toaster,
Kiss the host goodbye.
Then you break a window,
Burn the souffle,
Scream a lullaby.
I know nothin' stays the same,
But if you're willing to play the game,
It's commin' around again.
So don't mind if I fall apart,
It's more good than a broken heart.
I believe in love,
What else can I do?
I'm so in love with you.
I KNOW nothin' stays the same,
But if you're willing to play the game,
It's coming around again!
Baby sneezes, mommy pleases, daddy breezes...
The itsy bitsy spider climbed up the water spout.
Down come the rain, and washed the spider out.
Out come the sun, and dried up all the rain!
And the itsy bitsy spider climbed up the spout again...
I believe in love,
now who knows where or when,
but it's commin' around again!
That song... has a more emotional meaning that I can communicate. It has followed me since I was a little boy, and seems to apply itself to my life every few years. It reminds me of so many chapters of my life.
This is way too introspective for a manly man like me, so I will just keep the rest of my thoughts on the subject bottled in, like a good, all-American guy.
The irony of society... is... sick and twisted...
I'll leave you with that.
I have heard so many times that guys are dense: "why can't guys just listen better!?!?"
But the same is so true of girls. Miles away from reality sometimes.
Baby sneezes
Mommy pleases
Daddy breezes in.
So good on paper,
So romantic,
But it's all bewildering.
I know nothin' stays the same,
But if you're willing to play the game,
It's commin' around again.
So don't mind if I fall apart,
It's more good than a broken heart.
Pay the grocer,
Fix the toaster,
Kiss the host goodbye.
Then you break a window,
Burn the souffle,
Scream a lullaby.
I know nothin' stays the same,
But if you're willing to play the game,
It's commin' around again.
So don't mind if I fall apart,
It's more good than a broken heart.
I believe in love,
What else can I do?
I'm so in love with you.
I KNOW nothin' stays the same,
But if you're willing to play the game,
It's coming around again!
Baby sneezes, mommy pleases, daddy breezes...
The itsy bitsy spider climbed up the water spout.
Down come the rain, and washed the spider out.
Out come the sun, and dried up all the rain!
And the itsy bitsy spider climbed up the spout again...
I believe in love,
now who knows where or when,
but it's commin' around again!
That song... has a more emotional meaning that I can communicate. It has followed me since I was a little boy, and seems to apply itself to my life every few years. It reminds me of so many chapters of my life.
This is way too introspective for a manly man like me, so I will just keep the rest of my thoughts on the subject bottled in, like a good, all-American guy.
The irony of society... is... sick and twisted...
I'll leave you with that.


2 Comments:
Girls are dense, eh? I see how it is.
Yes, they are.
Although, one of them redeemed ya'll last night with her quick wit.
YOU, Tank, are not dense.
The idea was simply that girls are at least as dense as guys supposedly are.
Sigh.
Happy Fourth.
Post a Comment
<< Home