And now, I know.
Of course my attitude is different.
Because now, I know.
All those thoughts,
All those ideas,
The hopes I felt,
The anxiety of possibility...
Gone.
And yes... now, it is different. And can never be the same.
The grunt I am making in my head is a symbol of the letdown in my heart.
Of course my attitude is different.
Because now, I know.
All those thoughts,
All those ideas,
The hopes I felt,
The anxiety of possibility...
Gone.
And yes... now, it is different. And can never be the same.
The grunt I am making in my head is a symbol of the letdown in my heart.


2 Comments:
hmmmmm
It sounds like you've been having a very interesting summer. I will start praying for you on your trip. I'll say a prayer right now. Glad you've got your blog up and running again. I'm also glad you are letting God work in you. Keep yourself open to that. I'm learning a lot about that too.
so vague, yet I understand you in a way...at least in my own way I can relate to that post.
The grass will still grow tall, the wind will still blow, the sun will still shine tomorrow Randy.
Keep looking up towards the Almighty steady hand of God.
oh, and don't forget to laugh.
Jacki
Post a Comment
<< Home