Howdy!
Hi ya'll!
Here I am in Alaska. We just got Internet this week. I don't expect anyone to read this, because they've prolly all given up on my blog.
But, I have something I want to quote. Here goes.
"I've lots to learn about women. I'm single because I haven't pursued anyone. But I'm glad. I'm not going to pursue someone just for the challenge. I'm going to pursue someone when I'm interested in a possible future with them. And right now, I'm not that interested in anyone. This understanding has brought me great peace. I don't need a girl to make me complete. Jesus Christ makes me complete. In the future I will want someone who will help me in my walk with Christ, someone I can love and serve. But right now, no."
-Mark Faires
Not entirely my feelings, but pretty darn close. However, there is someone I am interested in right now... she's very special... but not exactly what you'd call... single. She's not engaged though, so there's hope. :)
I am signing off for now.
Have a good weekend.
Here I am in Alaska. We just got Internet this week. I don't expect anyone to read this, because they've prolly all given up on my blog.
But, I have something I want to quote. Here goes.
"I've lots to learn about women. I'm single because I haven't pursued anyone. But I'm glad. I'm not going to pursue someone just for the challenge. I'm going to pursue someone when I'm interested in a possible future with them. And right now, I'm not that interested in anyone. This understanding has brought me great peace. I don't need a girl to make me complete. Jesus Christ makes me complete. In the future I will want someone who will help me in my walk with Christ, someone I can love and serve. But right now, no."
-Mark Faires
Not entirely my feelings, but pretty darn close. However, there is someone I am interested in right now... she's very special... but not exactly what you'd call... single. She's not engaged though, so there's hope. :)
I am signing off for now.
Have a good weekend.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home