Deep thoughts...
So church was a good listen this morning.
I came away with the following, written in Italian, lest someone know what I was thinking:
Who is more tough--Mike Tyson, the toughest of tough, or pastor's mother? She was on a bus in Taiwan, and got barfed on by some sick guy, and spent the next while cleaning the barf off of the guy that barfed on her, and being a good witness.
The answer is obvious.
Mike Tyson is a wimp. The best thing he ever did for society was to... bite someone's ear off.
The truly tough hearts are the ones like this woman, who sacrifices herself to comfort others.
Jesus wants big hearts. Not sharp teeth.
I came away with the following, written in Italian, lest someone know what I was thinking:
Who is more tough--Mike Tyson, the toughest of tough, or pastor's mother? She was on a bus in Taiwan, and got barfed on by some sick guy, and spent the next while cleaning the barf off of the guy that barfed on her, and being a good witness.
The answer is obvious.
Mike Tyson is a wimp. The best thing he ever did for society was to... bite someone's ear off.
The truly tough hearts are the ones like this woman, who sacrifices herself to comfort others.
Jesus wants big hearts. Not sharp teeth.


1 Comments:
either i have the gift of tongues or you didn't write that in italian
Post a Comment
<< Home