Thursday, April 28, 2005

It's been a long weak.

No, that was not a misspelling, either...

Anywho.
I had a great conversation tonight with one of the most incredible people I have ever met. It cheered me up! I didn't need cheering up that much, but I felt better anyway.

Men: one day, you will grow up, and your views will change. I won't get on my high horse tonight, but I will say that I hope you guys get your priorities straight. As far as girls go, I mean.
On second thought, no; I hope your priorities stay screwy. That way, you can leave all the girls of character for me! :)

So I went running Monday night, to kick off my all-nighter. As I was going around by Solheim, I was blessed to see a shooting star. I have only seen a couple of them before. But this was by far the longest streak I have seen. It was incredible!

Well, this crazy week is drawing to a close. Praise the Lord. I have never had so little sleep in my life. I am supposed to go home tomorrow. We'll see. I may elect to sleep instead.

I had a bunch of other stuff to say, but I don't remember what it was. I am wide awake, and totally disconnected at the same time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home