Weekend
It's good to be home.
I'm leaving in ten minutes. Oh well.
I had fun hanging out with Benjamin and Shayne last night. We watched Conspiracy Theory. Great movie- I recommend it.
What did I learn this week? Hmmm......
I learned that I need to have nothing to do with all-nighters. They just don't work out too well for me.
I reconfirmed that I lose steam during the last two weeks of the spring semester. Happens every year. I just peter out. And zone out. But I can't afford to do that this time around.
I had fun at the Rangers-Red Sox game yesterday. IT was kind of a social disaster. But that's okay, it all worked out.
I was definitely driving fast from Longview To Dallas though. I was trying to catch up with the rest of the group (pointless) and I averaged 80-85. For one stretch, I was doing 94. Then I decided to slow down. I really don't need a monster ticket right now... or ever.
But it's so much fun to drive fast. It always has been. It took me back to a different chapter in my life, when I was hanging out with Seth, and we were doing REALLY STUPID things with our cars. His little Impulse was always faster than my heavier Ford, but I had fun anyhow. And, I had better brakes... that's worth something.
Anyhow.
So I was pretty sure I knew exactly what song she was quoting in her AIM profile and away message. But I couldn't look up the lyrics online. I couldn't find them, I mean. Then, I heard it on the radio today while I was zipping along I35. Turns out, yes, those ARE the right words. That used to be one of my favorite songs.
Life is so confusing.
I'm forever yours. Faithfully.
-Journey
Well, I need to get my laundry out and drive back to Longview now. Have a good week, whoever you are.
Incidentally, it turns out that some people know who my secret admirer was. Great. Everyone knows except for me. Which would imply that it was all a prank in the first place. Figures.
Oh well. I gave the cookies to Rob anyhow. He says they were good. So, whoever you are, Rob says thanks for the cookies. They weren't poisoned after all.
I'm leaving in ten minutes. Oh well.
I had fun hanging out with Benjamin and Shayne last night. We watched Conspiracy Theory. Great movie- I recommend it.
What did I learn this week? Hmmm......
I learned that I need to have nothing to do with all-nighters. They just don't work out too well for me.
I reconfirmed that I lose steam during the last two weeks of the spring semester. Happens every year. I just peter out. And zone out. But I can't afford to do that this time around.
I had fun at the Rangers-Red Sox game yesterday. IT was kind of a social disaster. But that's okay, it all worked out.
I was definitely driving fast from Longview To Dallas though. I was trying to catch up with the rest of the group (pointless) and I averaged 80-85. For one stretch, I was doing 94. Then I decided to slow down. I really don't need a monster ticket right now... or ever.
But it's so much fun to drive fast. It always has been. It took me back to a different chapter in my life, when I was hanging out with Seth, and we were doing REALLY STUPID things with our cars. His little Impulse was always faster than my heavier Ford, but I had fun anyhow. And, I had better brakes... that's worth something.
Anyhow.
So I was pretty sure I knew exactly what song she was quoting in her AIM profile and away message. But I couldn't look up the lyrics online. I couldn't find them, I mean. Then, I heard it on the radio today while I was zipping along I35. Turns out, yes, those ARE the right words. That used to be one of my favorite songs.
Life is so confusing.
I'm forever yours. Faithfully.
-Journey
Well, I need to get my laundry out and drive back to Longview now. Have a good week, whoever you are.
Incidentally, it turns out that some people know who my secret admirer was. Great. Everyone knows except for me. Which would imply that it was all a prank in the first place. Figures.
Oh well. I gave the cookies to Rob anyhow. He says they were good. So, whoever you are, Rob says thanks for the cookies. They weren't poisoned after all.


1 Comments:
Poor deprived child. You can come out to my place and look for shooting stars sometime. It actually gets dark at night were I live...go figure.
Post a Comment
<< Home