Praises.
Alright, got some things to be thankful for. That's always true, of course, but lately:
After much stress and aggravation and anger, I called American Airlines. The representative was able to find me a flight with free seats left. SO- I am able to use my miles to fly to Stuk's wedding, after all! Which is a blessing because tickets from Anchorage to Cincinnati were going for about $650-$700. And I paid $15. Praise the Lord! Granted, the "scenic route" was all she could find for me, and it's Anchorage to Seattle to Denver to Chicago to Cincinnati. BUT- Praise the Lord, none-the-less. And hey, I like flyin', so it should be right up my alley.
In other news, I could potentially have a job lined up for next year. PLEASE pray for it. It's a praise because everyone in authority wants me to do it. When the top banana said, "Who do you folks have in mind?" EVERYONE said, "Randy!" That's flattering, but there is a lot of responsibility involved. The pay that was mentioned was outrageous. That's what I am really hoping for- because I need that money to go to school next year!
What else... oh, I am getting to go to bed tonight, at a reasonably early hour! That's a switch. Allison has inspired me to turn over a new leaf- sleeping!
I am getting excited about Alaska. I have found out where we are... it's near the village Chickaloon. And there is more hope that I will get to fly some. But NOW I need to get my FAA medical- which could involve some serious hoop-jumping. FEAR.
Lord, please help me to stop judging people by their appearance. I have really been judging people lately. Geesh!
I may make another post tomorrow, we'll see.
Night.
After much stress and aggravation and anger, I called American Airlines. The representative was able to find me a flight with free seats left. SO- I am able to use my miles to fly to Stuk's wedding, after all! Which is a blessing because tickets from Anchorage to Cincinnati were going for about $650-$700. And I paid $15. Praise the Lord! Granted, the "scenic route" was all she could find for me, and it's Anchorage to Seattle to Denver to Chicago to Cincinnati. BUT- Praise the Lord, none-the-less. And hey, I like flyin', so it should be right up my alley.
In other news, I could potentially have a job lined up for next year. PLEASE pray for it. It's a praise because everyone in authority wants me to do it. When the top banana said, "Who do you folks have in mind?" EVERYONE said, "Randy!" That's flattering, but there is a lot of responsibility involved. The pay that was mentioned was outrageous. That's what I am really hoping for- because I need that money to go to school next year!
What else... oh, I am getting to go to bed tonight, at a reasonably early hour! That's a switch. Allison has inspired me to turn over a new leaf- sleeping!
I am getting excited about Alaska. I have found out where we are... it's near the village Chickaloon. And there is more hope that I will get to fly some. But NOW I need to get my FAA medical- which could involve some serious hoop-jumping. FEAR.
Lord, please help me to stop judging people by their appearance. I have really been judging people lately. Geesh!
I may make another post tomorrow, we'll see.
Night.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home