Confirmation.
Well, I guess I got confirmation, at least.
And after that, consolation.
So now I'm just sad. And lonely.
It was a dream come true... even if it only lasted for an hour.
Goodbye, dream. I will certainly miss the thought of your coming true for more than an hour.
And, of course, there's so much else going on. There always is.
And I could write tomes on it all.
But won't; choose not to.
And after that, consolation.
So now I'm just sad. And lonely.
It was a dream come true... even if it only lasted for an hour.
Goodbye, dream. I will certainly miss the thought of your coming true for more than an hour.
And, of course, there's so much else going on. There always is.
And I could write tomes on it all.
But won't; choose not to.


1 Comments:
You are so very cryptic.
Post a Comment
<< Home