Another sigh.
I wanted that so, so, so bad.
And I know it seemed like I was being far too intense about it. But if you knew how badly I wanted it... if you knew--like I knew--that it was entirely possible, if I just tried hard enough...
...Then you'd understand.
I think a blog on the subject of honor is on it's way. I have had several thoughts about it lately. There are several voices in my life, telling me things about honor. So of whom I agree with; others I do not.
I've just been looking at pictures from this past spring.
Man, I really, really wanted that.
I'm not sure it will ever happen now.
And that's a problem because I built my life around it.
And I know it seemed like I was being far too intense about it. But if you knew how badly I wanted it... if you knew--like I knew--that it was entirely possible, if I just tried hard enough...
...Then you'd understand.
I think a blog on the subject of honor is on it's way. I have had several thoughts about it lately. There are several voices in my life, telling me things about honor. So of whom I agree with; others I do not.
I've just been looking at pictures from this past spring.
Man, I really, really wanted that.
I'm not sure it will ever happen now.
And that's a problem because I built my life around it.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home