Sunday, January 14, 2007

Thoughts...

I have so much to say, but it's already two hours past my bedtime.

Person, I wish you knew how much you hurt me.
That's a really weak thing for a man to say. But it's true.

Anyhow, on to other things, more important things.

Work is crazy. I wish it was more secure. God knows how much I like security, yet sometimes He won't give it to me. Which is fine... it's His prerogative.

I can't decide whether or not I make enough money. Which is a weird thing to wonder in the first place. But this is a decent paying job, or so I thought, until I realized that I will have school debt for a lot longer than I wanted to. Which leads me to conclude that I don't make enough money. Faulty reasoning, I suspect.

I want to quit everything. I really feel like there's something... completely wrong with this life I am living. Not sin, that's not what I mean.
Just... something else... very very wrong.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home