Don't close your eyes...
When I close my eyes, I see a nightmare.
A torrent of rebellion.
A deluge of evil.
A flood of sin.
I see myself inundated in my insurrection.
I see myself flush with false happiness.
I see myself engulfed in shame.
I am the cause of my own nightmare.
I know all of it is my own fault.
I don't want to see it any more.
I want the nightmare to stop.
Why must I chose the things which separate me from Truth?
Why must I prefer the carnal to the spiritual?
Why must I continue in revolt?
Change me, O God, that I might not sin against Thee.
A torrent of rebellion.
A deluge of evil.
A flood of sin.
I see myself inundated in my insurrection.
I see myself flush with false happiness.
I see myself engulfed in shame.
I am the cause of my own nightmare.
I know all of it is my own fault.
I don't want to see it any more.
I want the nightmare to stop.
Why must I chose the things which separate me from Truth?
Why must I prefer the carnal to the spiritual?
Why must I continue in revolt?
Change me, O God, that I might not sin against Thee.


1 Comments:
Hellooooooooo...
That is all.
Post a Comment
<< Home