Zack
Me and Zack are friends, but not really close friends. Never hugged him, I mean.
I sure wish I could now. I sure do.
http://www.zacksaint.com/
I know I'll see Zack again, even if the Lord doesn't heal him in this life. And I take some comfort in that. But nonetheless, I sure wish he'd stick around.
Lord, I lift up Zack to you. I have prayed for miraculous healings before, so I won't bore you with creative, impressive words. Just plain asking. Please heal Zack, and allow him to live a life full of glory for Your Name's sake. That Your kingdom might be furthered through his continued existence.
In Jesus' name, Amen.
I sure wish I could now. I sure do.
http://www.zacksaint.com/
I know I'll see Zack again, even if the Lord doesn't heal him in this life. And I take some comfort in that. But nonetheless, I sure wish he'd stick around.
Lord, I lift up Zack to you. I have prayed for miraculous healings before, so I won't bore you with creative, impressive words. Just plain asking. Please heal Zack, and allow him to live a life full of glory for Your Name's sake. That Your kingdom might be furthered through his continued existence.
In Jesus' name, Amen.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home