Hmm.
Okay, the meeting went fine.
I guess I ended up getting handed some responsibilities that I had not anticipated... but that should be okay. My schedule on that day has room for it... it was just a surprise.
Lunch tomorow with Brad. Can't forget it.
Need to coordinate with Jacki and find out when the next visit to the Highland Pines home will be.
So now I am sitting in my office... hey, I cleaned my desk!
I think I may leave now.
This week started out slow, but may get cray-hay-zay by the time it's over.
But that's okay- better to be doing something for the Lord than sitting or napping, which have become two hobbies lately. Althought today's nap was a waste.
I need to figure out how to attract more people to college group. If that group can stay strong, it will really benefit a lot of people, I think.
Do you have any ideas?
Our only remaining girl will be visiting another church this coming weekend- that's always sad!!!
So that leaves us with what... twenty LeTu guys? Oh well, we'll take what we can get.
Lord, send us some college students, that we may minister to them and help meet their needs.
I guess I ended up getting handed some responsibilities that I had not anticipated... but that should be okay. My schedule on that day has room for it... it was just a surprise.
Lunch tomorow with Brad. Can't forget it.
Need to coordinate with Jacki and find out when the next visit to the Highland Pines home will be.
So now I am sitting in my office... hey, I cleaned my desk!
I think I may leave now.
This week started out slow, but may get cray-hay-zay by the time it's over.
But that's okay- better to be doing something for the Lord than sitting or napping, which have become two hobbies lately. Althought today's nap was a waste.
I need to figure out how to attract more people to college group. If that group can stay strong, it will really benefit a lot of people, I think.
Do you have any ideas?
Our only remaining girl will be visiting another church this coming weekend- that's always sad!!!
So that leaves us with what... twenty LeTu guys? Oh well, we'll take what we can get.
Lord, send us some college students, that we may minister to them and help meet their needs.


1 Comments:
Twenty guys are more than say, five, right? Make sure you focus on the people, and not the program. Don't worry about the numbers. If you're taking care of those twenty guys, more people will come, I'd think.
Post a Comment
<< Home