Saturday, November 05, 2005

Whoosh.

That's the only word I can think of for this week.

It's been a social disaster.
I have so many things that I would like to say. I don't think I'll get to say them, though.
So it turns out that she might not even HAVE cancer. She might, but might not. I will reserve comment on that for... something else I guess. I don't know. Many many thoughts, all up in the air, fighting for my attention... and none of them winning.

Man, the more I think about the interpersonal disasters I have had since Wednesday, the more bummed I get. So, the solution is to NOT DWELL on it. So I am not going to say any more.

I am nervous about tomorrow. Will I lead big-group time well? Will THAT particular social disaster pan out all right?

This has been the strangest of Saturdays... in recent memory.

Oh, and THEN there was the HUGE (like, almost two hours) debate on CALVINISM. I think Nathan thinks that I am like, wait a minute... hold on just one minute.... it doesn't MATTER what Nathan thinks, or what Mark thinks... only what GOD thinks.

I am not tired. I AM starving, though. Wish I had something to eat.
Wal Mart tomorrow, I guess, for that very reason- FOOD!!!

I quit this blog.

1 Comments:

Blogger Radar said...

hey, don't feel down on yourself for 'failing' socially this weekend. if you don't have something to say, don't try to force the words. if you do know a little something to say, know you can take a few minutes to send someone a voicemail or email--just a few minutes.

9:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home