Smiles.
I absolutely love this job.
My walkers keep me laughing. At them, with them, whatever- just laughing.
And we talk about all sorts of things. David and Don and I established this morning (with Glenda's help, of course- us guys typically don't know what's going on) that we are NOT feeding the college group this Sunday night. Hooray, it wasn't fitting into my schedule too well.
Then the three lady walkers came in and we hooted and hollered, and discussed being old and getting alzheimer's and stuff like that.
And then they stole candy.
Well, not stole- they tried to take it without each other seeing them, but they caught each other, and yelled at each other. But when they each figured out that they'd all taken candy, all four of us busted out laughing.
Good morning, Longview. What can I do for you today?
My walkers keep me laughing. At them, with them, whatever- just laughing.
And we talk about all sorts of things. David and Don and I established this morning (with Glenda's help, of course- us guys typically don't know what's going on) that we are NOT feeding the college group this Sunday night. Hooray, it wasn't fitting into my schedule too well.
Then the three lady walkers came in and we hooted and hollered, and discussed being old and getting alzheimer's and stuff like that.
And then they stole candy.
Well, not stole- they tried to take it without each other seeing them, but they caught each other, and yelled at each other. But when they each figured out that they'd all taken candy, all four of us busted out laughing.
Good morning, Longview. What can I do for you today?


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home