Thoughts.
This is an away message turned blog.
Wow. This stuff is amazing. Just one cup full, and I feel about ten times calmer.
Green tea, I mean. I highly recommend it. It may not be a manly drink, like coffee made to burn the hair OFF your chest. But that's okay.
I really feel like there's a richness to life that I have overlooked or ignored for a while. I feel like I would be a more fulfilled person if I were to do more stuff. And waste less time. Hmmm... this should go on a blog.
Leave me a note, I am writing a paper. Then, I need to do grading. Then, I want to run. I'm also dreading a phone call that I should have received by 8:45, but haven't. Sigh. Breathe deep- life goes on whether happy or sad, so might as well abandon both and just be joyful.
Thanks, Jonathan, for your offer. As I said last week, I need to call a bunch of people- namely Daisy, Angela, and yourself- to maintain contact. I miss what we had this summer. That was the most bizarre group of people: I could never have put together a group like that... but God could. So many different facets of life became apparent. Angela, with her down to earth views on friendship and God. Daisy, with her fun-loving, caring, take-on-the-universe attitude. Jonathan, with his reliable randomness. That's an intentional paradox, of course.
Sigh. Back to the paper. "Wood aircraft structures: are they safe?"
The answer is "Yes, but..."
And wooden empennages (tail area) are NOT safe- just ask Mooney.
Wow. This stuff is amazing. Just one cup full, and I feel about ten times calmer.
Green tea, I mean. I highly recommend it. It may not be a manly drink, like coffee made to burn the hair OFF your chest. But that's okay.
I really feel like there's a richness to life that I have overlooked or ignored for a while. I feel like I would be a more fulfilled person if I were to do more stuff. And waste less time. Hmmm... this should go on a blog.
Leave me a note, I am writing a paper. Then, I need to do grading. Then, I want to run. I'm also dreading a phone call that I should have received by 8:45, but haven't. Sigh. Breathe deep- life goes on whether happy or sad, so might as well abandon both and just be joyful.
Thanks, Jonathan, for your offer. As I said last week, I need to call a bunch of people- namely Daisy, Angela, and yourself- to maintain contact. I miss what we had this summer. That was the most bizarre group of people: I could never have put together a group like that... but God could. So many different facets of life became apparent. Angela, with her down to earth views on friendship and God. Daisy, with her fun-loving, caring, take-on-the-universe attitude. Jonathan, with his reliable randomness. That's an intentional paradox, of course.
Sigh. Back to the paper. "Wood aircraft structures: are they safe?"
The answer is "Yes, but..."
And wooden empennages (tail area) are NOT safe- just ask Mooney.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home