Saturday, October 08, 2005

ANGELA?

Hey, AngelArms.
I read your comment! Uh, here's the thing. I had your picture (the one of you and your propeller) up the othe day, and I was talking about you, and Mark asked who you were. He didn't say anything further. But I just told him that you said HE looked familiar maybe, and he says, "Well, the reason I asked you the other day was because I thought SHE looked familiar."
BUT- he doesn't know where he could have met you. What is the name of your school again? And how long have you taught there? He thinks maybe ya'll ran in the same circles. Which led me to ask why he ran in circles. Good exercise?

Anyhow.
Maybe you've met- that would be way crazy. If so, sounds like YOU need to come down HERE for Thanksgiving!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is it possible that Mark was there last year at Thanksgiving time? I was assuming that if anywhere that was where I had seen him before, and probably just in passing. I sure would love to come there for Thanksgiving again, but only if you were going to be around. But you guys are all probably planning on going home yourselves. That would be a fun reunion, though. Let me know what your plans are. I got an invite to go to LA with one of my cheerleaders but I don't think I could afford the ticket. Her mom is actively trying to find a cheap ticket for me. Anyway, I won't turn this comment into an novel.

5:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home