Nun.
I am tired of thinking of stupid one-liner titles.
Keith, this sounds funny, but I've never actually contacted your sister before...so I don't really have a way to do that.
Well, today was better. I knew it would be- I told it to. More like, I prayed it to.
I really really need to get over to the library and study some of that stuff for that one lab that's due Friday. Maybe later, I am way tired.
I am SO GLAD that I can get up early tomorrow and work at the ROC. I always have a good day when I open up there. And hopefully, I can give the Montana folks a good start to their morning. I sure hope so.
Well, in other news, there IS no other news. Hooray.
Keith, this sounds funny, but I've never actually contacted your sister before...so I don't really have a way to do that.
Well, today was better. I knew it would be- I told it to. More like, I prayed it to.
I really really need to get over to the library and study some of that stuff for that one lab that's due Friday. Maybe later, I am way tired.
I am SO GLAD that I can get up early tomorrow and work at the ROC. I always have a good day when I open up there. And hopefully, I can give the Montana folks a good start to their morning. I sure hope so.
Well, in other news, there IS no other news. Hooray.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home