...Wow
I want to forget.
I want to forget all of it.
I want to forget it all right now.
All of it.
I want no more.
I feel like an outsider.
I feel like a distant mist; lingering, but far enough away that no one is concerned.
I feel like I am breaking in to someone else's life.
I have fallen away from what I loved.
And what I loved is changing.
Unavailable.
Nonexistent.
It went on without me.
Like a train-
Were I to return to the station, I would find an empty platform.
I want to be alone.
Yet I am already alone- woefully alone.
I am too alone, but not alone enough.
I want to forget all of it.
I want to forget it all right now.
All of it.
I want no more.
I feel like an outsider.
I feel like a distant mist; lingering, but far enough away that no one is concerned.
I feel like I am breaking in to someone else's life.
I have fallen away from what I loved.
And what I loved is changing.
Unavailable.
Nonexistent.
It went on without me.
Like a train-
Were I to return to the station, I would find an empty platform.
I want to be alone.
Yet I am already alone- woefully alone.
I am too alone, but not alone enough.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home