Grief.
The tumult of the day was too much to bear.
And then it happened- I got a package in the mail.
From a special person.
Walking back to the dorm, I realized that I am
THIS CLOSE
to bawling my face off.
The Jonathan Tack voice in my head says, "Do it- go ahead."
The Matthew Wisher voice in my head says, "Control your feelings--don't let them control you."
I don't want to open it.
I squeezed it and shook it, and kinda know what's in it. But I just don't want to open it right now.
And then it happened- I got a package in the mail.
From a special person.
Walking back to the dorm, I realized that I am
THIS CLOSE
to bawling my face off.
The Jonathan Tack voice in my head says, "Do it- go ahead."
The Matthew Wisher voice in my head says, "Control your feelings--don't let them control you."
I don't want to open it.
I squeezed it and shook it, and kinda know what's in it. But I just don't want to open it right now.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home