Friday, September 16, 2005

Good times.

So my hard drive is way full. I am going through old stuff to recover some space. I found letters from an old girlfriend!!! Geesh, eight years ago.
Jocelyn was the first girl I actually pursued. Prom dates were a joke. Except Valerie- I actually wanted to go out with her. It wasn't mutual though.
But yeah, Jocelyn was way hot. And she was 20, while I was only 17. So, the fact that she'd give me the time of day made her that much hotter. I thought I was all that for being able to date a 20-year-old.
But, after reading the letters she and I sent back and forth... whew, high-school level drama. No bueno. Oh, that's another thing that made her hot- she and I could both speak another language.
She's married now, and teaching in Irving, go figure. I am happy for her- her husband is a United States Marine.
Needless to say, it was certainly NOT God's will for us to have a life-long relationship. My priorities weren't in the right places back then, anyhow.
But it's good to have had the experience.

It's good to look back... and laugh. At myself. At my life. Funny stuff.

What a week. I didn't fulfill my responsibilities very well. Oops.
I haven't talked to Jonathan in forever.

Well, I am gonna do... something else now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home