Saturday, February 19, 2005

Lots

Those females last night were not ladies, they were pigs.
Self-centered teenie-boppers that somehow made it to college.
We have counted FIVE times where they refused to do what we guys wanted to do, and made us do something else. And it's like, "what, you think we live to please you? Heck, I just met you- screw that!"
And we're supposed to go hang out with them AGAIN today? Geesh.
Oh well, the weekend is not a loss. I am going to go buy some new jeans... at least I will get that out of the deal.

Best Randy quote from last night:
"Uhhh, yeah... we're guys, we don't get hung up about dumb stuff."
Nice- I laid the shmack down.

You know what I hate? When I tell a friend (a while back) that I think he should avoid a certain sin. But he doesn't take me seriously, and doesn't think it's particularly sinful, and doesn't think he really does it anyway... but what I hate is when that friend no longer takes you seriously. They think you're naive. And it's like, "of all people to accuse of being naive, you picked the wrong one, dude." Coming from someone who... yeah, anyway. I try to be as innocent as a dove now, but that's not to say that I am naive and have no regrets.

1 Comments:

Blogger sherie said...

i hear u-this chic i've known since 8th grade is ALWAYS asking for advice from evey1, then she totally disregards it & does what she was gonna do n the 1st place. she's a nut. not that i don't luv her to death but geez...why even ask for my input?

4:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home