Saturday, February 12, 2005

Weekend

Well, the weekend is going well.
I had a good time taking my sister to a museum. She had a good time too, even though she pretends she was bored. She had fun while she was there.
Then I had dinner at El Fenis, that was really good.
Now I am at Shayne's place, with Benjamin. We three WOULD be having a good time, but Shayne is being a poopsnack and talking on the phoen to his girlfriend... for the last hour.
Oh well, we can have fun anyway.
There are a LTO of weird TV shows on right now. We have to change the channels a lot.
In our world, we are buff.
And we don't really care what anyone else thinks.
Stick that in your pipe and smoke it.

2 Comments:

Blogger tank said...

Poopsnack?? That's a new one. We should eat dinner "together" more often.

5:55 AM  
Blogger Elmo said...

For rizzle! Except, next time, talk to me more!
Later.

3:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home