Saturday, February 05, 2005

Sigh.

I think I have told no fewer than THREE people in the last week that, "You don't even know me."
Watching that movie last night, Mandy Moore told the jerk guy not to act like he knew her, because he didn't... that's how I feel a lot of the time. Except, with my friends, instead of my enemies.
Does that mean that I am not a good friend? Does that mean that I present myself as being someone I am not?
Yes, I know that I present myself as being someone else. Lots of reasons.

But honestly, some of the people that are closest to me have no idea who I am. But they think they do. I have noted this in the past.

I had a song I wanted to quote, but I don't remember what it was.

I changed my mind- last night's season no longer necessitates a poem. And, nothing came to mind. I am not very creative in the first place.

It's unfortunate that my family sees my worst side. I don't know why that is, and consequently I don't know how to improve it. If you have to convince people you're nice by telling them so, no one really believes it.

I need to go run... but I don't like to run in the daytime. I like to run int he darkness. It matches my personality... the one that nobody knows.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home