Thought for the day.
Check this out:
So I am an expert at doing nothing. I can do nothing better than anyone I know. You'd be surprised at what I come up with to do, in the name of doing nothing.
I've been this way for many years. And I know it's a fault, not a trait.
So I was sitting here, trying to decide whether it's my fault or my parent's fault. Until now, I have considered that it is the responsibility of a man (rather than a boy, I mean- part of growing up) to analyze these things in order to fix them.
And then I had an epiphany. It is NOT the job of a real man to determine the source of his faults. Rather than analyzing the origin of his faults, a REAL man says, "It doesn't matter whose caused my fault, I must correct it regardless."
And so, paying no attention to whether procrastination is hereditary or self-inflicted, I have to fix it.
So I am an expert at doing nothing. I can do nothing better than anyone I know. You'd be surprised at what I come up with to do, in the name of doing nothing.
I've been this way for many years. And I know it's a fault, not a trait.
So I was sitting here, trying to decide whether it's my fault or my parent's fault. Until now, I have considered that it is the responsibility of a man (rather than a boy, I mean- part of growing up) to analyze these things in order to fix them.
And then I had an epiphany. It is NOT the job of a real man to determine the source of his faults. Rather than analyzing the origin of his faults, a REAL man says, "It doesn't matter whose caused my fault, I must correct it regardless."
And so, paying no attention to whether procrastination is hereditary or self-inflicted, I have to fix it.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home