A Friendship.
Guardo la storia di David e di Jonathan e che desidero che ho avuto un'amicizia come quello. Non ho un amico che abbia fatto voto in essere il mio amico per vita. Tranne, forse, uno. Il signore, se sono mai in una posizione per benedire qualcuno, mi ricorda di questa amicizia, che potrei rimborsarlo.
That's horrible Italian, but I can't have someone go reading it and knowing what it says, lest they figure out what it means.
Had an interesting conversation with Didlake tonite. He didn't know it (I hope), but I was "this close" to breaking down right then and there.
I told him, "I HATE people. I love people, I really do, but right now I hate them."
He said, "Randall, RAAAANDALL, you don't hate them, but you despise what they are doing."
Thank you, Nathan, for showing me what I really do feel, for allowing me to further develop raw anger into something less destructive and more objective.
I despise what you are doing to our friendship. Replace that "you" with several people. I have had enough.
One thing my LeTourneau experience has taught me is that friends are a dime a dozen. No matter how close you think you are with them, they'll drop you like a rock as soon as it becomes COOLER to be seen with someone else.
I have encountered some of the creepiest people right here, in a group of "Christians."
No, I don't pretend to be perfect, and I am certainly aware that I have hurt people. But these things are ridiculous. Never have I behaved in such a childish way.
I am so frustrated. Goodnight.
That's horrible Italian, but I can't have someone go reading it and knowing what it says, lest they figure out what it means.
Had an interesting conversation with Didlake tonite. He didn't know it (I hope), but I was "this close" to breaking down right then and there.
I told him, "I HATE people. I love people, I really do, but right now I hate them."
He said, "Randall, RAAAANDALL, you don't hate them, but you despise what they are doing."
Thank you, Nathan, for showing me what I really do feel, for allowing me to further develop raw anger into something less destructive and more objective.
I despise what you are doing to our friendship. Replace that "you" with several people. I have had enough.
One thing my LeTourneau experience has taught me is that friends are a dime a dozen. No matter how close you think you are with them, they'll drop you like a rock as soon as it becomes COOLER to be seen with someone else.
I have encountered some of the creepiest people right here, in a group of "Christians."
No, I don't pretend to be perfect, and I am certainly aware that I have hurt people. But these things are ridiculous. Never have I behaved in such a childish way.
I am so frustrated. Goodnight.


1 Comments:
You should hang with me more. Coolness isn't even in my vocabulary. I wouldn't treat ya like dirt. You better come horsie riding again this summer!
Post a Comment
<< Home