Going home
Well, I am going home tomorrow.
To quote the famous 21st century philosopher,
"I'm sad that I'm flying."
(oops- didn't cite source... that's just like me, isn't it??!?!!!!)
Well I had a great time here. My friends took good care of me. We drank a whole lot on New Year's Eve... sparkling grape juice. It burned my tummy! And it made us all very hyper. Waaaaay too much sugar for Wesley!!!! And Jaime!!!!
Jarvis made a special guest appearance, too. In the bathtub, on the potty, and hung from the curtains.
Well, I am going to go to bed now so that maybe I won't be sleeping through church. It's not nice to sleep through church when you're someone's guest.
Wow- huge family argument over nicknames has begun, I am going to leave the room now.
Happy new year!
Felice Anno nuovo!
Feliz Anyo Nuevo!
Aloha.
whatever.
To quote the famous 21st century philosopher,
"I'm sad that I'm flying."
(oops- didn't cite source... that's just like me, isn't it??!?!!!!)
Well I had a great time here. My friends took good care of me. We drank a whole lot on New Year's Eve... sparkling grape juice. It burned my tummy! And it made us all very hyper. Waaaaay too much sugar for Wesley!!!! And Jaime!!!!
Jarvis made a special guest appearance, too. In the bathtub, on the potty, and hung from the curtains.
Well, I am going to go to bed now so that maybe I won't be sleeping through church. It's not nice to sleep through church when you're someone's guest.
Wow- huge family argument over nicknames has begun, I am going to leave the room now.
Happy new year!
Felice Anno nuovo!
Feliz Anyo Nuevo!
Aloha.
whatever.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home