Still trying to figure out...
My adaptation of some old Vertical Horizon lyrics:
I was everything you want
I was everything you need
I said all the right things
At exactly the right time
But I meant nothing to you
And you won't say why...
I dunno. Well, I DO know. But some things in life just don't make sense... even long after you've given up trying to figure it out, you occasionally wonder why again.
What.......ever.
For you, I'll take the last flight out.
And I always did.
I was everything you want
I was everything you need
I said all the right things
At exactly the right time
But I meant nothing to you
And you won't say why...
I dunno. Well, I DO know. But some things in life just don't make sense... even long after you've given up trying to figure it out, you occasionally wonder why again.
What.......ever.
For you, I'll take the last flight out.
And I always did.


1 Comments:
Randy---
i haven't thought to check out your blog site for the last...year?!! so i'm back, and i'll be reading too. i was just reading old entries from my Alaska 2005 summer. those were some fascinating days. it's funny how life is such a drama when we're in teh moment, then two years later we look back at those times and admit that it was no big deal and replay the parts with the 'new' us on the stage. this remnant of life willbe the same way. we must be wise and brave with the time we have now.
Post a Comment
<< Home