I'm so blind.
I should have seen this coming.
Here I was, the comfort zone, the comforter, the encourager. And then I got burned.
I guess I know what I'm good for.
I feel totally used.
And the same girl did it again.
And again. And again.
My dad always says, "Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me."
Well, this is more like, "You fooled me once, shame on you. But now you've fooled me fifty times... I must be an idiot."
I realize this is a petty, immature, and very "small" blog subject. But hey. Gotta vent somewhere.
FORTUNATELY, I am on my way to having a very blessed weekend. It promises to be one of the best of the semester. Wow, didn't know that was possible... after North Carolina, Anchorage/Palmer AK, and Dallas, you wouldn't think I could possibly fit in ANOTHER great weekend. BUT I AM!!!
Ciao, ya'll.
Here I was, the comfort zone, the comforter, the encourager. And then I got burned.
I guess I know what I'm good for.
I feel totally used.
And the same girl did it again.
And again. And again.
My dad always says, "Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me."
Well, this is more like, "You fooled me once, shame on you. But now you've fooled me fifty times... I must be an idiot."
I realize this is a petty, immature, and very "small" blog subject. But hey. Gotta vent somewhere.
FORTUNATELY, I am on my way to having a very blessed weekend. It promises to be one of the best of the semester. Wow, didn't know that was possible... after North Carolina, Anchorage/Palmer AK, and Dallas, you wouldn't think I could possibly fit in ANOTHER great weekend. BUT I AM!!!
Ciao, ya'll.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home