Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Stuff.

Okay, to clarify, my question wasn't really whether to pray or not. I know- pray without ceasing, which is something I strive for. I know that's what I said, but it's not precisely what I meant.
What I meant was that I didn't know whether to give it any attention at all (including prayer) or to simply ignore it as a dumb dream and move on.
But thank all four of you for your comments! I appreciate your display of concern for my spiritual well-being.
That's that.

In other news...
This morning at the ROC went well. I was glad to help out the people that are temporarily living there, and their choices in life are a challenge to me in return. Those people came from far away (Montana, rumor has it) to help out at the Red Cross here in Longview. We're letting them live at the ROC as long as they need to, I guess. But they have changed a little; last Friday, they kinda kept to themselves and didn't interact with me much. Today, they have a more "moved-in" attitude, coming behind the counter and getting stuff out of the refrigerator, making their own pot of coffee (after they completely polished off the one I made!) and stuff. They're friendly.
I just wonder how all of those people (10? 15? 'bout that many) got off of work to be here this long. Three of them look high-school age, too.
Bless them.

Benjamin, I will put those pitures up. I tried to already, but our Information Super Highway hasn't been very... super. It's mostly been... more like an Alaskan dirt road. Dusty, with hidden rocks and potholes, and an 800 foot drop off on either side.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jonesy said...

Hey if you ever want/need/think you oughta pray my door is always open...
it may be physically closed but you know...
actually its usually unlocked (cuz im po') come wake me up, i have NO PROBLEM AT ALL with that.
we probably shoulda done that tonite...o well

i leanred a new word 30 seconds ago - "ymzja" - i wonder what it means...heck i dont even know how to say it...

10:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home