Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Friend

I am a terrible friend.
Don't argue. I know I'm not a TERRIBLE friend. Just not the best at initiating conversation.

Benjamin called me last night. I realized I hadn't talked to him in... I think... more than a week??? Geesh- some best friend I turned out to be. And I do that all the time- I almost never call Benjamin. What's up with that?
Then I got to thinking.
I was going to call Daisy and Angela last week. Daisy called me, rather than me calling her. And I never did talk with Angela.
And Jonathan. I haven't called him in ages.
And Janet. She always writes ME first, I never start up an email to her.

Ugh. I'll add that to my list of inadequate tendencies.

1 Comments:

Blogger Radar said...

don't worry about your not calling me. you seemed to make clear that you'd be preoccupied during the weekend, and for sure that was my scenario too. So if you felt guilty for that, don't; yesterday and today i was in Gakona/Glennallen, and you'll hear more about that later.

8:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home