Friday, February 04, 2005

Need...

I know what I want.
But I can't have it.
At least, it doesn't look that way.
I know I should change my way of thinking, because to want something I can't have isn't healthy.
I try to tell myself that I don't want what I think I want, that I am playing a trick on myself.
And then something happens, like tonite. It was just a movie. But it reminded me of so many things... that I know what I want.

I want a camping trip. I guess I'll have to stop there... just let it be... in my mind. The camping trip was an idea I came up with tonight- I had never had nay desire for a camping trip before, when I had the chance. But things were different then, and they would not have worked out.

Sorry for being so cryptic, but there are some things that I need to say, but can't let you read.

I have so many feelings right now.
Nobody knows me. I hate that.

I think I feel new prose coming...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home