Sunday, January 30, 2005

Ugh.

Whew. Stuff.

I am DEFINITELY enjoying my room. I have it all to myself now. It's really nice. I liked Jason and all, and he's welcome to come back, but now that he's gone, I will make the most out of it. I will probably never have my own room like this again!

Well, Alaska. Yeah, buddy, it's up there. And it's cold. I really don't know what I am thinking about it right now. Dan came over tonight, and gave me a shirt... all of us are gonna have them, and maybe have them embroidered. I think it'd be funny, but he was very serious about it.
But yeah, Alaska.
I am scared, to be honest. I told Benjamin the things I am scared of. I won't put them here- I would have to remember what they are, and I don't want to.
One thing, I am scared that I am making a fool out of myself to my parents.

New subject.
Oh, got a weird IM tonight. Well, it wasn't weird, just very... unexpected. I hadn't figured it into my scope of life this semester.
Honestly, sometimes you just get surprised. Stuk yelled at me when I told him what I wanted to do. But hey, it's my choice. Which he acknowledges.

So last night I threw a big party. It was CRAZY. I was all by myself. In my new huge room. I moved my stuff, and cleaned for two hours. I drank a Big Red. Hadn't had one of those in a long, long, long time... it reminded me of the way things were a long time ago...

I've been wistful today.
And hence I will stop writing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home