Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Irony is back...

Well, two things.
First, it was great to see Lee Uecker at school yesterday. I miss people like him. LeTourneau used to be full of people that were twenty times cooler than I am. And then, they all disappeared. Transferred, graduated, vanished into thin air, and died.
And now we're left with a bunch of whiney sissies, that don't like chapel, write depressing blogs, work behind others' backs to cause harm, etc.
Lee was a real man. And whoa, is his new wife a hottie! Good job, Lee, I don't know how you pulled that off.
I hope someday I can be like Lee. He's not perfect, but he's one cool man.

And now for the mysterious part of my blog, wherein I make some curious, others frustrated, and others to ignore me.
I said in an away message the other day that irony might be back in town, but that this time, I would come out on top, and that THAT in itself is even more ironic.

Well, it looks like it has come true. Irony has dealt a fatal blow to a situation... and Randy is getting what someone else has whined and moaned for during the last three years. The situation by itself is extreme irony (and dern funny if ya ask me), but the fact that it is happening TO ME is enough to push me over the ironic cliff and make me jump up and down on the inside.
All I can say is "isn't this a pleasant surprise" with my tongue firmly in my cheek.

Have a good night.
R

1 Comments:

Blogger Benjamin said...

Heym an. Youk noww hot hisi s. Iw illc ally out onight,i ft hatsc ool.T hisn otei sc odedf ors ecrecy.D on'tl eta nyo nef indo utt hed ecipher.P eaceo ut!

PS: I am agentxmysterious! No one knows who I am! I am a secretive ninja agent named Agent X. This is all you are to know.

10:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home