Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Queiro Querer

I want to want
the right things;
And to put away dreams
of golden wings...




That's a work in progress.
But some of the gold-tipped wings aren't actually golden...
They're more like lead.
The things I dream of sometimes weigh me down, because I know they're not what I should be doing or investing my time in.
I don't generally consider myself a materialistic person, but sometimes I am. There is no reality in me and Benjamin's jokes about his 350Z and my new Mustang (GT, of course). Neither of us anticipate driving either of those cars for a very long time. By the time I buy a new car, cars may not even be around any more.
But other things I dream of are either wrong or a waste of time.
So maybe I should get back to the issues that are on my mind, rather than allowing time to brush them under the rug.

So- paper or plastic?
:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home