Bush
Well, I was in Bush-Intercontinental airport again today. I hadn't been in the areas I was in since August of 2001. It was funny- I walked by this one restaurant (the only one they really had back then) and then saw the popcorn stand, and had a flashback. In August of 2001, I ate at that restaurant in the C terminal, with the popcorn stand right across the hall. I was there with a certain someone, on my way to Florida. And the fire alarm was going off- they had burned the popcorn.
It was kinda weird. It made me wish I was flying with a friend.
That was the most unusual flight I have ever been on- I was uncomfortable with the thigns the pilot was doing. I prayed a lot, and I also know that the pilot has a lot of training. But the things he was doing made no sense.
Then, as I got off, I tried to talk to the first officer, but he was a total jerk.
BUT- I had a great trip to Houston, it was lots of fun, and I am grateful to Benjamin and his family for having me.
Thanks, y'all!
It was kinda weird. It made me wish I was flying with a friend.
That was the most unusual flight I have ever been on- I was uncomfortable with the thigns the pilot was doing. I prayed a lot, and I also know that the pilot has a lot of training. But the things he was doing made no sense.
Then, as I got off, I tried to talk to the first officer, but he was a total jerk.
BUT- I had a great trip to Houston, it was lots of fun, and I am grateful to Benjamin and his family for having me.
Thanks, y'all!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home