Response..
To my sista Michael:
Amen!
I'll get down to business in Alaska.
Tank:
No, because she doesn't read my blog anymore. Those are her words, anyhow.
And, she's being chicken. If she wants to argue with that, she'll have to stick around long enough to do so!
In other news, I found out something interesting tonight.
This one weird person just keeps getting weirder. Weirder and Weirder.
BUT- I already knew that.
The work is almost done.
I'm not doing dynamics- no point. I can't do what's due.
My head is killing me. Well, it's better now. But I couldn't even stand up this morning.
Everyone joked that I was hung over. And I was like, "Uh, I am pretty sure that's not the case... I don't know, what can be hard on the body and all..."
So I skipped my first class, thinking sleep would help. But I couldn't go to sleep, my head hurt so bad. So then I got some Advil from Stuk (great guy, by the way, that Jon Stuk) and popped a couple of 'em. I felt better about halfway through class.
Now I hurt again- hopefully it goes away soon.
Have a good break!
Amen!
I'll get down to business in Alaska.
Tank:
No, because she doesn't read my blog anymore. Those are her words, anyhow.
And, she's being chicken. If she wants to argue with that, she'll have to stick around long enough to do so!
In other news, I found out something interesting tonight.
This one weird person just keeps getting weirder. Weirder and Weirder.
BUT- I already knew that.
The work is almost done.
I'm not doing dynamics- no point. I can't do what's due.
My head is killing me. Well, it's better now. But I couldn't even stand up this morning.
Everyone joked that I was hung over. And I was like, "Uh, I am pretty sure that's not the case... I don't know, what can be hard on the body and all..."
So I skipped my first class, thinking sleep would help. But I couldn't go to sleep, my head hurt so bad. So then I got some Advil from Stuk (great guy, by the way, that Jon Stuk) and popped a couple of 'em. I felt better about halfway through class.
Now I hurt again- hopefully it goes away soon.
Have a good break!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home