Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Quotes for Thought...

Here are some quotes from today. They're pretty good, and worth thinking about.

"Don't work on trying to be a good husband, work on being a good man, God's man, and that will make you a good husband."

"The wind may blow and the trees may bend, but they will never break, for their roots are deep and the ground is strong and it shall never shake."

"well, sounds like she isn't happy with where she is so she is wanting the past to return..."

"He'll change when it hurts him enough..."


Don't let your past dictate your present. I struggle with that sometimes.
And about changing... some people refuse to improve when bad things happen to them. I shouldn't say, "happen to them," because when you bring something on yourself, it doesn't exactly happen TO you. But, you know what I mean? So my friend said, "Well, when what he does hurts him badly enough, he'll change at that time- not before."


Ugh- strange events tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home