School? I don't know what that is.
Yeah, the grades have really.... they're bad.
Strength of Materials was a 30, which followed the 57 in Dynamics, which followed the 53 in MMM. The 53 was the second highest grade in the class. But so what?
At least my aviation grades are good- all A's. But that's little consolation to the report card.
Sigh.
Well, nothing else is really going on.
I have a mid-term tomorrow. I expect that to go well.
Well, I may put up some pictures of baseball this past Tuesday...
Have a good weekend.
Strength of Materials was a 30, which followed the 57 in Dynamics, which followed the 53 in MMM. The 53 was the second highest grade in the class. But so what?
At least my aviation grades are good- all A's. But that's little consolation to the report card.
Sigh.
Well, nothing else is really going on.
I have a mid-term tomorrow. I expect that to go well.
Well, I may put up some pictures of baseball this past Tuesday...
Have a good weekend.


2 Comments:
I might steal those pictures for the newspaper.
I give you permission to use the pictures... Although you might want to get all of them and pick the ones you think would be best... I took about 80 of them.
Post a Comment
<< Home