Monday, November 22, 2004

Another good weekend!

Wow- it was another good weekend.
I got to fly again! Check out the pictures below.
Haha, so I was dreaming in Italian last night. It was by choice. I don't think it was another of the 'weird' dreams, but it might have been. I don't know what the old woman could have represented, if anything. And I am not sure who she meant when she referred to my father. Because the rest of my family was there, and they were clearly NOT my family. Odd. But I went off on her in Italian- she deserved it, talking about my dad that way. It was horrible, and it showed me just how bad my Italian is, right now anyway. BUT- it ran her away. Hmmm... if she left, it must not have been one of the weird dreams... because they never go away in those dreams.
Wow. Interesting.
Have a good Monday, and don't drown.
R

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home