Huh?
WHAT brought this on this time?
Sometimes, there is no winning. Other times, you find out that you're losing, even though you weren't playing. You could have knocked me over with a feather today. Granted, I am not a heavy man, but still- feather. Tomorrow, I anticipate a piano falling on me. I will have to avoid walking near tall buildings.
"Will it ever stop? Yo, I don't know!"
Betcha never thought you'd hear Vanilla Ice quoted on my blog!
It was an interesting day. I have an email in my inbox that says, "Randy, please come see me ASAP regarding the test you took this morning. -Dr. Ayers."
That CANNOT be good. I knew it was bad, but bad enough to get a mail from the prof???? OH NO.
BUT- I did get an A on the turbines test, which I was worried about.
Flying is great. I wish I was flying right now. To a place far away.
I ran tonight. It was my 'far away place' for now. I set a new all time record for running the loop. Praise the Lord. I channeled my anger into something constructive. Or at least stress-relieving.
Honestly, that was the most unusual exchange I think I have yet had. Out of the blue. I can't really talk about it here, because I get yelled at and in trouble every time I write what I want to write. My friend Danny writes things on paper and keeps them hidden away. That sort of thing... is what I wanted for this blog. I wanted it to be a place where I could write what I thought. And a few people could read it. A few trusted friends. Then I made the mistake of putting a link to it in my AIM profile. Next thing I know, people that I never have even been introduced to are reading my stuff. NOT that it has been extremely personal. But still. And then I get myself in trouble for writing what I am thinking about.
I think maybe I will start writing things on paper. Or on my computer, like in a Word file or something. Something that no one can see.
"Never would wave goodbye
You could see it written in his eyes,
As the train rolled out of sight...
Bye bye."
Thanksgiving is two days away. I am about to start counting the minutes until I am able to leave this campus.
Sometimes, there is no winning. Other times, you find out that you're losing, even though you weren't playing. You could have knocked me over with a feather today. Granted, I am not a heavy man, but still- feather. Tomorrow, I anticipate a piano falling on me. I will have to avoid walking near tall buildings.
"Will it ever stop? Yo, I don't know!"
Betcha never thought you'd hear Vanilla Ice quoted on my blog!
It was an interesting day. I have an email in my inbox that says, "Randy, please come see me ASAP regarding the test you took this morning. -Dr. Ayers."
That CANNOT be good. I knew it was bad, but bad enough to get a mail from the prof???? OH NO.
BUT- I did get an A on the turbines test, which I was worried about.
Flying is great. I wish I was flying right now. To a place far away.
I ran tonight. It was my 'far away place' for now. I set a new all time record for running the loop. Praise the Lord. I channeled my anger into something constructive. Or at least stress-relieving.
Honestly, that was the most unusual exchange I think I have yet had. Out of the blue. I can't really talk about it here, because I get yelled at and in trouble every time I write what I want to write. My friend Danny writes things on paper and keeps them hidden away. That sort of thing... is what I wanted for this blog. I wanted it to be a place where I could write what I thought. And a few people could read it. A few trusted friends. Then I made the mistake of putting a link to it in my AIM profile. Next thing I know, people that I never have even been introduced to are reading my stuff. NOT that it has been extremely personal. But still. And then I get myself in trouble for writing what I am thinking about.
I think maybe I will start writing things on paper. Or on my computer, like in a Word file or something. Something that no one can see.
"Never would wave goodbye
You could see it written in his eyes,
As the train rolled out of sight...
Bye bye."
Thanksgiving is two days away. I am about to start counting the minutes until I am able to leave this campus.


1 Comments:
I am thankful for Randy Rohe and for leaving campus. Hope you can appreciate the plane on my post for today. Happy Turkey Day!
Post a Comment
<< Home