Hmph.
Well, I lost that bet.
But the letter accompanying the gift was... not pleasant.
Between Benjamin and Josh, though... well...
I think that it would take a bigger man to NOT say ANYTHING, than it would to say how I feel about it and try to solve the problem. It will take a bigger man to pretend it didn't happen, than to try and defend myself.
The message I got tonight was less of "try to make peace" and more of "be peaceful".
TOO
MUCH
BALONEY.
But the letter accompanying the gift was... not pleasant.
Between Benjamin and Josh, though... well...
I think that it would take a bigger man to NOT say ANYTHING, than it would to say how I feel about it and try to solve the problem. It will take a bigger man to pretend it didn't happen, than to try and defend myself.
The message I got tonight was less of "try to make peace" and more of "be peaceful".
TOO
MUCH
BALONEY.


1 Comments:
Every time I read your blog, I find that you don't explain the situation that you are blogging about. You seem to post your generic thoughts on random situations in your life. Try telling your readers what you're talking about, and THEN posting your thoughts.
Post a Comment
<< Home