North Carolina
I have posted some pics from the trip to NC below. It was a GREAT trip. I learned a whole bunch about flying. After the first leg, I had decided that I was heading the right direction... piloting is not for me. But about halfway through the trip home, I began to wonder...
It's something I have run hot and cold on for years. My sensible side (which is a very SMALL side of me, mind you) says, "Way too expensive for something you're not totally into... what if you find out you don't like it... what if you waste 40 grand... you'd be a fool to try it."
But then my emotional side (which seems to speak WAY too loudly sometimes) says, "FLY, BOY, IT'S WHAT YOU WERE BUILT FOR."
I think both sides are lying to me.
Praise God, Deena is going to be okay. They will operate on her elbow tomorrow, but they aren't worried about her liver function anymore; apparently it's healing okay.
Anyhow.
A big thanks to the Faires family for having me stay with them.
It's something I have run hot and cold on for years. My sensible side (which is a very SMALL side of me, mind you) says, "Way too expensive for something you're not totally into... what if you find out you don't like it... what if you waste 40 grand... you'd be a fool to try it."
But then my emotional side (which seems to speak WAY too loudly sometimes) says, "FLY, BOY, IT'S WHAT YOU WERE BUILT FOR."
I think both sides are lying to me.
Praise God, Deena is going to be okay. They will operate on her elbow tomorrow, but they aren't worried about her liver function anymore; apparently it's healing okay.
Anyhow.
A big thanks to the Faires family for having me stay with them.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home