Friday, March 18, 2005
About Me

- Name: Elmo
- Location: Longview, Texas, United States
I am a CHRISTIAN- and I love it. I'm not perfect. If I was, I wouldn't be a Christian. Christianity isn't for perfect people. It's for me. And you too. Make a comment if you'd like to ask me about it.
Previous Posts
- At Concord, our plane was towed out to us. That h...
- Here is our Duchess, fueled up and ready to go to ...
- This is the plane I want to own someday... a beaut...
- Here's the Mississippi River. Even though it was ...
- There was a fire in Mississippi... the smoke went ...
- We did a touch-n-go at Shreveport... here's the ai...
- Look, Michael, David Wayne Hooks airport is on the...
- Sigh.
- Gasp! Shock! Sadness.
- Look! Allison is all in scrubs, and doign sutures...



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home